Arch Cape & Cannon Beach Directions and Map
Cannon Beach Oregon is a coastal getaway located only 1.5 hours from Portland and a mere 5.5 miles north of Arch Cape. Known for its famous rocks and rugged coast, Cannon Beach is home to the iconic Haystack Rock. And though a beach town we would be remiss to tell you that inland the forests and mountains are just as breathtaking!
When you visit, we have no doubt you’ll dig our small beach town vibe. Riddled with local shops and restaurants there is so much to do and enjoy in Cannon Beach and Arch Cape. Located nearby to plenty of vacation rentals you’ll be close to it all yet tucked away in a quiet town.
Directions to Cannon Beach
From Central Portland near I-5 N/S to Our Office
- Head northwest toward I-405 N take Exit 1D for US 26 W toward Beaverton
- Continue on US 26 W for 73.5 miles
- Merge onto US-101 S drive 4.2 miles and from US-101 near Cannon Beach, turn right at Sunset Blvd.
- Drive west on Sunset Blvd.
- Our office is located at 164 Sunset Blvd. Next to the Cannon Beach Fire Department.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE FIRE STATION PARKING LOT.
- Our office is a little yellow cottage with a white picket fence. You will receive more detail just prior to your stay. This is where you will pick up the keys and further directions to your rental home.
Closest Airport to Cannon Beach Oregon
If you are headed to the coast from out of state and are flying, the nearest airport is Portland International a mere 1.5 hours away. From Portland International to Cannon Beach, you can rent a car and drive or coordinate bus, shuttle or private car transportation.
Map of Cannon Beach
Once you’re here its time to relax and enjoy exploring our quiet beach town. Using the local map provided you can easily plan your days with stops everywhere in town. With top restaurants and attractions marked you can’t get lost! But if you do it won’t be for long and heck you might find stumble upon something cooler than you planned.
Best of all, all of our vacation rentals are close by and conveniently located to everything yet tucked away for privacy and solitude. So, don’t wait for another second, start planning your Oregon Coast vacation today!