Cannon Beach and Arch Cape Vacation Rental Management
One of the Best Oregon Coast Vacation Property Management Companies
You own a home in Cannon Beach because you love this beautiful corner of the North Coast. But if you can’t be here full time, you can make your home work for you while you’re away.
Cannon Beach Vacation Rentals (CBVR) is your trusted partner in the business of renting your home. With 21 years of full-service experience managing homes and creating lifetime family memories in Cannon Beach and Arch Cape, we know how to care for your home, your guests, and you.
We live where we work! Our company’s leadership and staff live in Cannon Beach, so it truly is our cherished community. It also means we’re on hand for last-minute changes, maintenance, and guest requests. CBVR has reliably high repeat guest traffic; approximately 70% of our summer guests re-book for the coming year before departing town!
Why Choose Cannon Beach Vacation Rentals?
Because we make it easy! It's that simple. We take care of everything for you - no need to worry about double bookings and the like, and rest assured we'll keep in touch with monthly statements and owner newsletters. Other reasons to choose CBVR include:
- Confused by permits and rules? We are more than happy to walk all of our owner/partners through the city’s regulation process step by step.
- We also prepare your quarterly tax reports and make payments on your behalf.
- We use a top-shelf Property Management System that provides real-time availability to guests and owner/partners. No double bookings!
- As an owner, you’ll have access to your own online portal on our system, with information about your home.
- You’ll get a monthly statement from us for all activity at your home.
- You’ll get a monthly Owner’s Newsletter with information to maximize your home’s potential and keep you abreast of local issues and safety, regulations, and permit/market information to make your vacation rental successful.
- We price your home optimally, based on the season, and based on our deep experience and data.
- We care for your home as if it is our home. Our process is meticulous and we visit all homes for a thorough inspection before guest arrivals.
- Our regular inspections of grills, furnishings, appliances, etc will help you keep your home in tip-top shape for your own visits, and your guests’.
- Dramatic weather is a part of living at the coast; we make home inspections after every storm to check for damage inside and out.
- Our own commercial-grade laundry facility is just blocks from our headquarters in Cannon Beach. Using our linens and laundry saves your appliances, speeds cleaning turnaround, and ensures high sanitary standards for your guests.
- Our Linen Program includes fresh sheets, bath towels, kitchen towels, bathmats, shower curtain liners; these are changed out after every guest.
- Bath soap, dish soap laundry soap, trashcan liners, and paper products are included as part of our services and are refreshed before every guest check-in.
- Guests, not homeowners, pay for cleaning charges.
- We install and pay for Smart Lock technology on your home for safe, keyless entry.
- A deep Service Menu offers many additional home care tasks like window cleaning, carpet cleaning, fireplace and furnace service, gutter cleaning and more.
- Our field team members - house cleaning and maintenance - are all insured CBVR staff and not a third-party contract service. Our Maintenance Chief is a full-time employee. We are proud to have such a positive and dynamic team of CBVR employees! We also have a great roster of sub-contractors for larger repairs.
Your guests are welcomed to your home with a gifted insulated tote bag full of souvenirs, treats, coupons and discounts at local merchants. Partnerships include discounts on wine, groceries, yoga classes and more!
We provide around the clock guest support in case of emergency needs; remember, we all live nearby. Guest Instructions in your House Book help guests enjoy your home and take good care of it during their visit.
We provide a Pet Basket for visiting dogs in pet-friendly properties with furniture coverings, treats and a roll of doggy bags.
Guest amenities include a special offer for re-booking for the coming year at the current rates; our clients love this! Returning guests also receive an exclusive piece of Cannon Beach art on their return visit.
Our own website www.VisitCB.com is an easy to use platform where many guests book their own stays.
We employ SEO specialists to keep our site up to date and relevant with Google and other searches. Guests can discover your home through one of our partner travel agencies, including:
The Cannon Beach Chamber of Commerce receives weekly updates about availability in our properties and shares those referrals to their callers.
We utilize social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google) to match the perfect guests with Cannon Beach and to your home!
We also keep our previous guests and fans up to date with direct email newsletters.
We believe in print advertising when it’s focused and specific to our clients and guests. We regularly advertise in the Cannon Beach Magazine, Oregon Coast Magazine, Travel Oregon Visitors Guide, The Original Highway 101 Mile by Mile Guide, the Coaster Theatre Playbill and others. All of these ads are amplified by their online versions as well.
We conduct guest surveys after every stay and act on the suggestions from our guests to ensure delightful experiences.
At arrival, your guests are welcomed with a custom video greeting in our office. They’ll receive a welcome package with a current schedule for events around town, area information, maps, restaurant information, beach rules, safety information and more
In their vacation home, guests will find a House Book personalized to the location with special tips on how to best enjoy the property.
CBVR Affiliations & Community Outreach
Cannon Beach Vacation Rentals belongs to the following professional organizations:
- Cannon Beach Chamber of Commerce
- OCVA/Oregon Coast Visitors Association
- RMA/Vacation Rental Management Association
- NWVRP/Northwest Vacation Rental Professionals
- Travel Oregon
- Cannon Beach Gallery & Arts Association
- Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association
Cannon Beach Vacation Rentals is an active supporter of these Cannon Beach and North Coast community organizations:
- Cannon Beach Farmers Market
- Cannon Beach Gallery Group
- Cannon Beach Library, Independent since 1927
- Cannon Beach Museum & History Center
- Cannon Beach Police K-9 Program
- Cannon Beach Rural Fire Protection District
- Clatsop Animal Assistance
- Coaster Theatre Playhouse
- The Harbor, Support for domestic violence & assault victims
- Haystack Rock Awareness Program
- Oregon Travel Philanthropy Fund